If you see “command not found” errors, adb may need to be placed in ~/bin. Since it’s new, X3 Pro has got only a handful of ROMS to choose from.
- While Mi phones are a more complete package and aimed at a much wider audience, Poco is aimed at enthusiasts on a budget.
- It feels like both cameras have been stuck on for show (especially the useless 2MP macro camera), but the primary sensors are good enough.
- Besides, the phone’s octa-core CPU platform has one 2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold core, three 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold cores and four 1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver cores.
- It is one of the most expensive Fortnite/CoD/Insert Game here phones.
The firm has even attacked the premium segment but as a champion of value smartphones, the Poco X3 Pro is firmly at the stock ROMs affordable end of the spectrum. This coupled with its 120 Hz display makes it one of the best phones for gaming right now. This is a small handheld gaming console in my opinion and if you have a controller in hand, you can play on it for hours and have an amazing time. Almost all of Xiaomi’s budget to make this a new phone I guess was spent here. The design and display are the same as the Poco X3, but the internals are not.
The boosted colors are particularly noticeable in blues and reds. The default processing pushes sharpness and contrast levels a bit too much for my taste. The adaptive refresh rate goes all the way to 120Hz and scales well across the interface and apps. Moving onto the display, the 6.67-inch Full HD 120Hz panel is the same as on the POCO X3. Contrast levels on the panel are fantastic, though I would recommend switching to the standard sRGB color profile for accuracy. No doubt, this phone is a flagship killer smartphone, but we detect some issues in this phone, that you should know before you buy it. Here we discussed the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Xiaomi POCO X3 pro mobile.
- The X3 Pro ships with
- However, the missing AMOLED screen and the non-existent 5G are shortcomings that need to be weighed up beforehand – especially if you want to use the cell phone for a long time.
- When we turn the phone around, however, we get a glimpse of a slick design.
- Installation of Custom ROMs, remove factory preinstalled bloatware, update phone to a new Android version.
You can easily expect more than one day of the screen on time. The display on Poco X3 Pro is not AMOLED but it’s not a normal display either. With 120hz Dynamic refresh rate support and 240hz touch sampling rate everything is buttery smooth. You can easily play most games that support a high refresh rate. Due to its dynamic refresh rate 8t consume less power compared to other high refresh rate displays. The display also has widevine L1 support along with HDR 10 which makes it a pretty good one.