The phone packs in decent hardware, along with the trending fullscreen display and latest software. We have done a dedicated post bootloader unlocking of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting. If you have not Rooted or unlocked your device bootloader or had not install Recovery then consider the above links.
- In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime.
- To flash firmware on your Asus phone you can use either Asus flash tool or Asus zenfone flash tool depending on your phone model.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Asus Zenfone Max Pro ZB602KL Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Android 10 based custom ROMs are now available for the ZenFone Max Pro M2, Nokia 6.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, Moto G5 Plus, and HTC One M9.
- Our best recommendation is that you get one of the phones highlighted on the list, so you can enjoy a real world Linux Phone experience.
Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is one of the most popular mid-range smartphones in India. The phone comes with a 6-inch FHD+ display, 4 or 6GBs of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 system-on-chip, stock Android, and a massive 5,000 mAh battery.
- At the time of launch, Asus had promised to deliver two major Android updates including Android Q to the ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- We advise you before starting rooting you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location.
- The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 has been one of the more surprising releases in 2018, mainly because of its value-for-money factor coupled with a stock Android ROM.
- LIKE this Android 10 AOSP Custom Firmware for Zenfone Max Pro M1?
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
- Copyright © Best full guides for upgrade firmware all devices – 2023.
There are various different types of Roms that can be installed on the smartphone. Reports in January 2023 say that LMC 8.4 and BSG 8.1 work on this phone. Both versions support configs, so follow the link to the configs on each download page to see if there’s a config for this phone.
This section is focused to solve your root ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB -related stock ROM queries in depth. You can unlock the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB without fastboot. Answer – Go to twrpupdate.com and search your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB name. Please add evolution-x.org to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software. Now that you have rooted your Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1).